Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pray for Me/Pray for Others

Hello everyone,
Pray for MeWe participate in "Pray for Me... Pray for Others" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to add your prayer request. Join a community of friends who care about you, and hope you will care about them.

It's time to do Pray for Me/Pray for Others. I ask you to check out the blog that started pray for me/others. Pray for their 4 year old daughter Abby who is battling Leukemia right now.

Pray for me:
Please pray for me. I was put on 5 weeks of medical leave today. I am terribly sick right now. My doc thinks this might be a flare-up of my sjogren's, but is running a panel of tests to see if there is anything else. I pray that whatever is found can be treated so I can get back to feeling better and get back to work.

Pray for Others:
Please pray for a young man's family. His name is Nathan Rosenquist. He is 24 years old and passed away after a 5 year battle with cancer and leaves behind a wife of only 6 months. The funeral is tomorrow morning. Please keep this family in your prayers, and especially his young, brand new bride.

God Bless you all on this very Holy Week.
Amanda

No comments: