Monday, January 19, 2009

"Laughter Lives! Tuesday"

Laughter LivesThis post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.

First thing, first...check out the above link. Abby is fighting for her life right now with cancer. Her family is so strong, so inspirational, and seems to enjoy seeing the "goods" in life. With that comes their posts on laughter and love. I decided to participate. Even though Aaron and I don't have any children, we have 4 nieces (2 of them are 4 yrs and 2 of them are 2 yrs) and there's always enough stories between the 4 of them. So here goes.

About a week ago, Aaron's youngest niece, Nevaeh (who is 2 yrs) was at my parents-in-law house. This spunky 2 year old is as quick as her older sister with jokes and making us all laugh. Anyway, while at my in-laws house, Nevaeh went over to her grandpa (my father-in-law) and made a fist as if she had something in her hands to share with him. So, my father-in-law held out his hand to get whatever was in Nevaeh's hands. Nevaeh proceeds to open her hands and drops a piece of poop right into my father-in-law's hands and says in her 2 year old innocent voice "I pooped, Grandpa"! Everyone started laughing so hard! Needless to say, my father-in-law proceeded right to the bathroom to discard the poop, while catching his breath from laughing so hard!

3 comments:

Verna said...

Oh, I love it, I laughed so hard I almost cried. I can see the 2 year old doing it too.

Verna said...

Oh, I love it. I laughed so hard I almost cried.

Jessi said...

Found you through Where Laughter Lives. That story is too funny!
Beautiful wedding pictures!
Blessings.