Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hi/Lo Thursday

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts.

This family really keeps their blog in action! With EVERYTHING they have been through, they manage to find very positive things in their life...it's very humbling to read about all they go through and yet they still LOVE to laugh and find the good that happened that day. I highly recommend checking their site out. :) WIth that said, I am going to attempt my best and participating in Hi/Lo Thursday. :)

I tend to be a private person. Mainly because I alwys felt that if I shared too much I would "jinx" things. I love to share things after they've already happened, but I'm not much for sharing "potentially" good news. BUT...I'll share a little here. :)

The HI this week:
Aaron (hubby) plays tennis every Monday. Well, he plays with a Dr (among the many people he plays with). Anyway, I have been on the hunt for a new job for quite sometime. I applied for a job at the hospital, in this Doc's dept. Well, Aaron mentioned this to the Doc and on Tuesday this week, the Doc called Aaron back and told him to tell me to expect a call in the very near future about an interview! WOOHOO! I pray so hard that God wants me to have this job, too and that I do get that call from the Cardiology Dept VERY soon.

The LO this week:
The Lo this week has been my health (you can read about my health on the right hand side of this blog under "About me"). I just haven't been feeling as well since I had to go off all my meds. I can't explain why I've had to go off all my meds right now (we are keeping that one private), but it's been rough. Fatigue, swollen glands, swollen joints, dryness, and the list goes on. Hopefully in a few months I can begin to take my meds again, but until then, I pray that God answers this prayer for WHY I have to be off my meds, so that I can start taking them again.

Now it's your turn! Go to the Riggsfamilyblog and write about your His/Los for the week. Take care and God Bless!
Amanda

No comments: