Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Jobs and Crazy Colorado Weather!

Well, prayers have been answered and Aaron has a new job!! We are thrilled that he has this job. He is working for a company that develops online grade book systems for schools K-12. Right now he is starting out in customer service, but after his training is done and if he is able to catch on to the work, etc, then he will move to a different level. This is very exciting news as Aaron has been looking for a new job for quite sometime. He just needed something different. Eventually, after his 90 day "trial", he should become eligible for benefits which is great news all around!

Now, we are just waiting to hear if I get into my internship. I find out April 5th, so if you all could please keep me in your prayers for that, I would greatly appreciate it! This is something I have wanted for a very long time and am so close, yet so far away from getting it.

Colordao weather is keeping us entertained. Last week it was in the 70's all week until yesterday when the temperature dropped to 20 degrees, and we had a crazy snow storm (about 5 inches in our area) and over a foot of snow in the mountains. But thanks to unpredictable Colorado weather, today was about 50 degrees, and nearly all the snow is gone already on the front range/foothills. One of the many reasons we love Colorado!!

Hope everyone is doing well! It's hard to believe today is the 1st day of spring, and we are just a few weeks away from Easter! Wow, time flies!

Take care all!

Amanda

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hello

I am so glad to hear Aaron has a new job! I hope he is enjoying it.

I am still praying about your internship Amanda! I know how much it means to you.

Much love and prayers.

Laura - Tinkerbells mommy