Saturday, October 18, 2008

Picture Post

Hello!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'm doing homework this weekend while Aaron re-shingles the roof. We got some damage from a tornado on Aug 6th and this weekend Aaron was finally able to get around to shingling! :)
We spent the weekend in Breckenridge, CO last weekend. It was a blast! We went to Copper Mountain, Vail and Beaver Creek while we were up there. I can't wait to go back when there is some snow on the ground!! I'm going to try skiing this year (that should be an adventure in itself). :) Not much to write, but I wanted to post pics from our weekend! :) Enjoy!
OK...I'll try to post more pics this week, but I need to get back to studying! :( Oh well, at least I'm learning a lot, so that is the up side to this! :) Take care all and have a GREAT weekend! God Bless!
Amanda




1 comment:

Faithful Froggers said...

Oh, how beautiful!! The scenery is gorgeous - so different from Florida. I am so glad you had a good vacation together.

Good luck on your test! :)