Monday, September 15, 2008

The "no name" post! :)

I feel like I have a lot to update on so much, yet my mind is blank today! What else is new, huh?! :) It's been a great few weeks since we've come back from NY. School is going great for me, but that Biochem class is HARD. It's so intereseting, but it is very challenging! I know God will bring me through it, and that's a comforting thought. :) Just a few more months before I send in my application for grad school. I'm so excited, and I just hope I can get the GRE done in time. And if not, there's always next year to apply. I hate putting it off another year, but it wouldn't be the end of the world. that is the only thing (and Biochem) that is keeping me from getting into the program. So, we'll see what happens! :)

Aaron's niece had her first volleyball game on Saturday. It was SO cute! She's 3 1/2 and just looked so cute out on the court. She didn't really want to do too much when the ball came her way, but it was her first game and she will learn. The important thing is that she had fun while she was there!

There's not too much more to update on. I'm feeling pretty good (finally) and I am so excited for fall to be around the corner. The leaves are starting to turn colors and it's so beautiful. Not looking forward to the snow too much, but man, we'll cross that path when we get there...let's not get too ahead of ourselves! LOL!

Well, I better close for now! take care all and I'll post soon!
Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

Faithful Froggers said...

Oh, Amanda, your wedding pictures are beautiful. Enjoy the fall weather - we don't get much of it in Florida. :)